Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spiders in the Studio! :(

Is anyone else completely terrified of spiders?  I know this is irrational and that spiders are beneficial bugs in nature, BUT, I almost injured myself today trying to run away from the giant spider that same rushing into my painting studio mid-morning.

Yes, I did step (or stomp really) on it eventually, but only after I tried to chase him back outside with my water bottle.  The poor thing was running towards freedom, when it turned and ran back towards me...at full blast.  I panicked and the results are below.

I was itchy and looking over my shoulder all day after my uninvited guest came to visit.


Pros of working with the doors open: fresh air and sunshine.

Cons:  see above.

Painting is a dangerous business people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment