Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Commission Update & Construction Photos

Wow!  I was able to walk through the new contemporary worship center for Grace Point Church in Bentonville, AR last week where my large painting will be installed in a few weeks.

The building is in the final stages of construction. It is hard to tell from the photos how large and airy the space actually is...floor to ceiling glass panels and soaring ceilings, it is just flooded with natural light.  Simply beautiful!

I have been working long hours in the studio painting, but this baby is almost finished!  Like 97% done.  I'm thinking 3 more full days of painting to do the final touches.  Yippee!  

We, I mean my super-handy husband, is installing the hanging cleats on the canvases this weekend.  Will post some photos of him in action.

Art Wall at Grace Point Church...waiting for my painting! :)

Art Wall and Hallway View at Grace Point Church

Commission Painting in Progress            H. Carlsen-Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment